- Do you accept seat reservation by telephone?
The seats up to the fifth row from the front are designated for advance reservation.(costs JPY300 in addition to admission). We start accepting seat reservation by telephone on the second day of a previous month, e.g. the seats for the plays in Jun may be booked from 130pm on the 2nd of May. Afterwards we accept calls for bookings from 12noon when the theater opens.
- I prefer sitting in a non-reserved seat but close to the stage as possible. What should I do?
You may pick up a numbered ticket between 10am and 1130am for a matinee in order to enter the theater in numeric order. Once picked up the ticket, you are requested to return to the theater before 1150am. As for a nightly performance, we do not prepare numbered tickets in general.
- Can we go out after admittance to the theater?
Please contact a staff at the entrance to validate your ticket for reentry.
- Can we bring food and drinks into the theater?
Yes, you may and we also sell some sushi-rolls, snacks, soft drinks and alcohol at kiosk inside the theater. We recommend you to eat and drink in the lobby rather than in your seat.
- Can we take pictures of the parformance?
Yes, you may take pictures of Mini and Grand Shows but not of a play or a drama. Video or movie is strictly prohibited for the entire performance.
- Do you have parking space？
We have parking space for a performance group. The customers also may use this space when it is available at JPY700.- in total. If you parked your car, please advise your car number to a staff at the ticket counter.
- How much is children's admission? Do you have any discount to see Grand Show only?
Children between 6 and 12 are eligible for children's admission of JPY1,800円. Admission after 230pm for a matinee and after 730pm for a nightly performance is JPY1,500. In general Grand Show starts at 3pm and at 8pm respectively.
- Do you accept a group booking？
We regard a booking larger than 20 people on weekdays as a group and accept reservation at any time.